Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Some Favorites

I have so many many favorite shots from the past few months I could post pics all day...so for the next few days I'm going to try to share some of them with you. The little guy in the first photo had such a happy spirit. This Nativity scene shot was his idea and I LOVE it. How cute is his wondrous gaze? The little guys in the next shot were some fall favorites that I also happened to shoot in Dec. as well. These 2 are AWESOME special kids and they are twins to boot and I sure have a special place in my heart for twins! And their cousins were GREAT kids too! The next set are from a cool family that I got to shoot twice this fall as well, one for fall and one for Christmas. They have a cool connection. The Mom of the little boy from the super cool railroad shot is a really great lady and her brother married her
husband's sister! SO FUN! These three with the red sweaters on are her neice and nephews. Look for more posts to come in the next few days!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: