Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Snips and Snails and Puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of!

 
 
 
 

Of had some of the cutest little men the past couple days! Little Mr. C you may remember from the fall, he's gotten a lot taller somehow! His B-day was yesterday, so nice for his family to come up from N.C. to celebrate with everyone in their family here and lucky for ME to take his 2nd B-day pics!

Mr. F just turned (guess how many?) a couple days ago? Look at his CUTE IMPISH grin! And that hair and blue eyes...AWESOME! He's the ONLY kid that I've had take a COMPLETE and utter DUNK in the creek, but he just rolled with the punches! LOL! I love that about kids!

Well, I'm off to the beach for a few days with the family and some family friends. My Dad will be here taking care of my household menagerie including sweet Mr. CHESTER! Speaking of Mr. C...the prednisone is making him HUNGRY like the HULK...he stole a HOT cheeseburger we just took off the grill! MAN, he'd never do something like that before...but heck it's not like he's gonna get in trouble and he KNOWS it too! LOL ...more packing to do! Remember, if you need me, I can't get email but most of you know where to find my number...it's on whimages.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: