Sunday, April 17, 2011

Living Room

Contemporary Beach Living Room traditional living roomOkay, seriously!  I wrote a LOOOONG post last night about re doing our living room. AND...It's. GONE! ARGH!!!


Ramos Design Build Corporation - Tampa traditional living room




Austin Patterson Disston Architects traditional living room



Photos : des espaces signés Sarah Richardson </P>
<P></P>
<P>Maison & Demeure traditional living room

Linda Banks traditional living room

Blue Room traditional living room

Living Room traditional living room
Dreamy whites eclectic living room

4 comments:

It's me said...

Did you see my livng room in my earlier post ?? happy day darling.....love love Ria.......xxx...

Anonymous said...

It wasn't YOU, because I posted (or tried) last night and Blogger ate mine, too.

But you rallied and I love the images you posted. Fresh and crisp but still welcoming.

Hope your day is sweet. Thanks for the great ideas!

Hugs
Jan

Stitchfork said...

I want the bridgeport architect Austin Patterson Disston Architects room!!!
xo Cathy

Jenny said...

I love this blog - my kind of decor - I love shabby chic & eclectic - thank you for sharing - Feel welcome to visit me some time.
Jenny