Thursday, March 22, 2012

Coconut Cake with Angel Feather Frosting!

Sweet Ms. Peyton is our youngest child so it's very evident to me that these are the LAST times I will be doing many things like dance recitals, violin lessons and BIRTHDAY PARTIES!   I've always enjoyed planning the kids parties for sure.  There were a couple years where I wasn't able to do much because their  birthdays were right around the times I had my back surgeries.  So when Peyton started pinning (yeah, she's as addicted to Pinterest as the rest of us) different parties, I knew it was time to plan!  On her REAL birthday she wanted a coconut cake with "marshmallow" frosting.  I am short on time this am but will be back later to post the recipe.  It has a surprise ingredient!  She also loves Cotton Candy ice cream so I surprised her with a cotton candy cake made from YOGURT that I ordered from TCBY. It was AWESOME!  I'm working on the rainbow birthday post, it's gonna be a BIG one! So come on back!





5 comments:

Rene Foust said...

Oh my that coconut cake looks delicious!!!!

Robyn said...

THANKS Rene! It's divine!

Anonymous said...

I see THREE lovelies.....the two cakes and Peyton! Oh, to be 10!

Happy Birthday to a sweet girl. This is such a great post!

Tracy said...

That cake does look SO yummy!
And Happy Birthday to your daughter.
:)

It's me said...

Your daughter is so so so sweet !!....just like the cake......delicious !!...spring kisses from me...xxx...