Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Trend Alert: BAR CARTS



The rest of the week I'll be blogging everyday about something that I'm noticing that is currently trending, or a trend that won't go a way or a trend that's on the cusp of trending!

Today's trend is BAR CARTS!  They are EVERYWHERE!  One of the first times I noticed them in design was in a post by the FABULOUS EDDIE ROSS.  I think it was in a window display but I'm not sure.  Here are a couple posts of his using bar carts, A country living Christmas, here's one that's 3 years old in the New York Times (I'm telling you this guys a trend SETTER!) New York Times, the entire article is about bar carts! A post in 2008 One Flea Market, two bloggers!  Shopping the Rose bowl and coming across a fabulous black and gold Bar Cart.  And this is the one that sticks out in my mind, a window display with a bar cart for the Carleton V.

Lately as I'm perusing my PINTEREST and flipping through decor mags and decorating blogs, repeatedly I'm picking out bar carts here and there.  So here are a few you might want to check out!
bar cart - Google Search thedailysouth.southerliving.com
bar cart - Google Search stylebymileyhenderson.com
bar cart - Google Search thequeencitystyle.com
bar cart - Google Search magiccitythistle.blogspot.com
The carts can go from LUXE like the ones above all brass and glass or more transitional like this one,
bar cart - Google Search design sponge.com
There are also some that will fit more into a casual room like these...
bar cart - Google Search. Houzz.com
bar cart - Google Search plush palate.blogspot.com
So whether you like your portable party on the glam side.
bar cart - Google Search decoreyouadore.com
or a little bit more laid back, there are many carts to suit your needs!
bar cart - Google Search colleenfoxinteriors.com

No comments: